We are Zapiplay, a full service marketing and design agency based in the UK and Spain. We are looking for people to join us in our mission to provide world-class solutions to medium-sized businesses around the world. We are passionate about driving our clients' growth and are looking for people who take pride in their work and enjoy having a bit of fun at the same time.
We're looking for talent to do something great together. We hire people like you: ambitious and forward-thinking people who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
What we are looking for
The responsibilities day-to-day activities include:
- Produce content (written and visual) for social media, marketing material, including emails and websites.
- Monitor ongoing social media and event marketing spend against budget, keep accurate records and highlight where variances occur.
- Proactively identify opportunities to engage and grow online communities through social media posts and online group management.
- Develop a complete funnel / communications strategy to convert followers into customers and then into brand ambassadors and champions.
- Drive tactical experiments to broaden the base of brand ambassadors and followers and deepen engagement.
- Identify key users and find ways to engage their voices as part of marketing campaigns and the decision-making process.
- Develop customer stories and disseminate them through content marketing / branding, public relations, public relations, etc.
- Execute relevant digital marketing activities, such as keyword analysis, website changes and social media posts.
- Plan and execute social activities that can help build our online community through group discussions and event management.
- Assist in the production of ongoing competitor reporting and analysis, with particular reference to branding, social media activities and promotions.
- Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and measuring performance against established KPIs.
You would be the right candidate if you have:
Minimum 3 years' experience with a proven track record of creating high quality content (copy, images and videography) in the health and fitness, restaurant and real estate industries.
Excellent writing skills in Spanish.
Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and any video production and editing software.
Passion for community-based marketing to drive online engagement.
Strong organisational/time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
Great passion for people, stories and communities.
Good sense of humour, witty, positive and hard-working.
Work experience in fitness, health or wellness companies.
Understanding of all the analytical tools involved in social media publishing and the mechanics of virality.
Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
A proven track record of creating visual content.
Experience in customer interactions and data-driven marketing.
Ability to translate trends into workable forms that anticipate market and customer needs.
A university degree in a related field, media, graphic design, public relations, film making, journalism ... etc. is an advantage.
What you will get
- Technology kit: laptop, mobile ...
- Welcome Kit: Sweatshirt, mug, thermos, ...
- Reconciliation of work and family life
- Medical and dental insurance
- Permanent contracts
- Team events
- Paid training
- Break room with drinks and fruit
Industry: health, wellness & fitness, horeca, real estate
Training is provided on all major platforms, tools and technologies.
Access to hundreds of resources, courses and training materials online