We are Zapiplay, a full service marketing and design agency based in the UK and Spain. We are looking for people to join us in our mission to provide world-class solutions to medium-sized businesses around the world. We are passionate about driving our clients' growth and are looking for people who take pride in their work and enjoy having a bit of fun at the same time.
We're looking for talent to do something great together. We hire people like you: ambitious and forward-thinking people who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
As part of the Customer Success Team, you will help our customers understand the product, gather feedback, drive customer growth and help take HR processes to a new level. Our customers' long-term satisfaction is your success!
As a junior account manager / after sales (m/f/d) in our customer success team, you are an integral part of our growth strategy and are responsible for maximising our recurring sales. You actively promote customer loyalty through close contact with our existing customers.
These tasks await you:
- Renew customer contracts, prepare offers and negotiate prices.
- Qualify customers according to additional sales potential, independently conduct product demonstrations and continuously build business relationships.
- You will recognise the challenges faced by your clients, conduct escalation discussions and provide solutions to minimise the risk of redundancy.
- You are the first point of contact for your customers for questions about invoices and remind them to settle unpaid invoices.
- Analyses customer behaviour and suggests specific measures for successful usage
- You work with clear sales targets to be able to measure the success of your work.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or social sciences, technical business administration or a comparable course of study.
- You have already gained initial experience through internships or student work in HR, customer service, account management or a similar area, ideally in the B2B software environment.
- Working with MS Office, especially Excel, is not a problem for you.
- Ideally, you have already worked with project management or ticketing software (e.g. Zendesk, JIRA, Gainsight, Confluence).
- You are a software expert and, thanks to your solution-oriented nature, you are a competent contact person for our existing customers.
- You are interested in organisational and HR issues and enjoy dealing with clients.
- You have strong communication skills with very good written and spoken German (level C2) and English.
- Controlling a sustainable B2B after-sales process
- Recognise customer risks at an early stage and take appropriate action.
- Execution of negotiations and contract extensions
- Expertise in our Gainsight customer intelligence software, as well as in Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence and other tools
- Know-how in HR and recruitment processes, as well as organisational structures from start-ups to "medium-sized companies".
- Handling varied challenges in an interdisciplinary environment as well as in the implementation of fast-growing SaaS
What you will get
Training is provided on all major platforms, tools and technologies.
Access to hundreds of resources, courses and training materials online
Zapiplay grew over 250% in the last 3 years, and merit-based promotion opportunities are plentiful for new family members who meet or exceed job performance metrics.